How does the camloc partnumber EM1244-xx look like?
The EM1244-xx is a special version of the camloc 991F series studs. The "xx" in the partnumber stands for the length number. This special camloc stud has the following characteristics:
- the stud is made of stainless steel
- it contains two extra elements:
- an aluminium spacer
- a thick elastomere washer
- the stud has a square head with a slot **
How to select the correct length number?
To select the correct length number, you need to follow these steps:
- Determine what the total thickness G of your application is. (click)
- Select the length number of a standard 991F stud. (click)
- Add 8 to the standard length number to obtain the EM1244-xx length number.
- Replace the "xx" in the part number EM1244-xx by the length number you have obtained as a result of step 3.
- Your total thickness G is 8,0 mm.
- Looking at the table of the standard length numbers, you should a standard 991F series stud with length number 10.
- Then you add 8 to this number 10 to obtain the length number 18 for the EM1244-xx stud
- Replacing the xx with number 18 gives us the correct part number EM1244-18 .
Here you can find a picture and a drawing of the EM1244-18 camloc part.
** Studs with a square head are often used for railway applications. We have published a product overview for the railway sector which contains locks, hinges, turned parts, handles, special screws, locking devices, clothes holders…